Hollyhock Roses Pop Seeds, Pink Jar
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Let's sow seeds of Hollyhock Roses..., a little, a lot, passionately. Complete kit: seeds, compressed peat, instructions for use.
- Made in France by MauvaisesGraines
Directions for Planting Your Seeds:
- Open the box & empty it's contents.
- Place the soil circle at the bottom of the box and pour about 3/4 cup of water on it. The soil circle will increase by 7 times its volume. Separate the clumps well at the end of the process.
- Add the seeds and pack the soil on the surface.
- Once the seeds are packed into the soil, water immediately.
- Water with a mist for the first 4 days for germination, then once a week without drowning for one month.
- Flowering will take place 6-8 weeks later.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $150+ - USE CODE "FREETOSHIP"