Laguiole Multicolor Cheese Knives Set
Rich in color, this set of 4 multi-color cheese knives by Jean Dubost will liven up your cheese plate. Give this cheese knife set as a gift or keep it as a treat for yourself. Each knife is made from high-grade stainless steel, is rust resistant, and is dishwasher safe.
- ABS handles
- Stainless Steel Sharpened Blades
- Stainless steel caps
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Colors may vary.
It is important to comply with the following instructions:
- Avoid long washing cycles
- Open the dish-washer as soon as the cycle is finished
- Do not leave the knives in the dish-washer for several hours after washing cycle
- When you take them out of the dishwasher and before putting them away, dry with a soft cloth
Care Instructions: We recommend washing your cutlery gently by hand under running hot water and to wipe it off immediately after. However, most of products, apart from those with natural wood handles, are dish-washer safe.
The Laguiole knife has been used in the south of France for over 200 years. Jean Dubost's family, inspired by the traditional peasant tool, has been crafting the artisan blades since 1920. Surrounded by legend and myth, the Laguiole knife still carries the mark of its ancestors. A bee that is found engraved on all Laguiole products, was originally part of Napoleon Bonaparte's imperial seal. The blade, made of high-grade stainless steel, is stamped, then ground and then polished in over 25 different manual production stages. Recently, the Laguiole mark has expanded to include flatware, wine waiters and cutlery crafted with the same quality and craftsmanship. Trusted and revered in kitchens and restaurants through-out France, the Dubost family is happy for the Laguiole tradition to finally reach this side of the Atlantic.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $150+ - USE CODE "FREETOSHIP"