Instructions for Lasting Color
We want you to truly love, cherish, and get a lot of use out of your Next Generation of Silver® pieces. As durable and scratch resistant as they are, these pieces are not indestructible.
Please refer to these instructions to make your piece last:
- To preserve the finish, hand washing and hand drying is recommended.
- Do not microwave or use in the oven, refrigerator or freezer.
- Do not exceed temperatures of 300°F.
- If you have a food safe piece, and the surface becomes chipped, do not use for food.
- Essential oils can damage the finish of your piece.
If you have questions about caring for your silver pieces, don't hesitate to contact us.