Debut Barbie Photo
About the artist, Nicole Houff:
"To put it simply: I’m a Minneapolis photographer with a mild obsession with Barbie. Influenced by imagery from the 50s and 60s, I create scenes with the dolls in studio that have a sense of whimsy mixed with a little sarcasm. To me, Barbie is a positive, strong and empowering figure and I try to utilize her to create conversation. And to answer your question, I only have around 40 dolls."
- Barbie photo mounted in a white cotton rag mat (with backing). Matted photo will be in archival clear pouch. Matted photo will be in archival clear pouch.
- Fine art photograph, printed at a professional lab on archival paper
- 4" x 6" Photo - Finished size: 8" x 10"
- 10" x 5" Photo - Finished size: 16" x 20"
- Matte finish, signed by artist
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $150+ - USE CODE "FREETOSHIP"