Handy Mixture Brush (Bristle & Nylon)
With its more compact brush head, the Mason Pearson Handy Mixture Brush (Bristle & Nylon) is easier to draw through hair, yet provides a full-size handle for comfort in the hand.
Favorites of celebrities and hairstylists, Mason Pearson brushes are known world-wide as the ultimate grooming tools. Their basic product has remained unchanged since the family run business was founded in the 1920s. Each Mason Pearson piece is crafted with superior quality to stand the test of time.
- Best suited for average or denser hair of short to medium length.
- 6 rings of bristle & nylon tufts.
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths.
- Shorter bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle.
- A longer "spired" nylon filament collects and distribute natural oils that add body and shine.
- Nylon bristle tips are rounded to provide gentle scalp stimulation.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 1/2 by 2 1/2 inches.
- Handmade in England